Performing choirs comprise one of the largest and most anticipated aspects of the conference programming, and are a sure highlight of each conference, featuring the best of performance and repertoire from across our region.
Auditions for the 2022 conference were accepted between February 5 – April 16, 2021.
ACDA Southern Region congratulates the following ensembles on their invitation to perform at the 2022 Southern Region Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina!
- A Cappella Choir, Samford University – Philip L. Copeland
- Cantabile, Nashville School of the Arts – Trey Jacobs
- Cantoras, University High School – Yelitza Greene
- Concert Singers, University of Mississippi – Donald Trott
- Davidson Chorale, JS Davidson Fine Arts Magnet School – Phillip R. Streetman
- Louisville Chamber Choir – Kent Hatteberg
- Orpheus Men’s Ensemble – Jeffrey Bauman and Paul Neal
- Pinellas County Center for the Arts Women’s Chorale, Pinellas County Center for the Arts – Matthew David Clear
- Shenandoah Valley Children’s Choir, Eastern Mennonite University – Janet M. Hostetter
- Singing Brothers of Stillwell, Stillwell School of the Arts – Jimmy Cheek
- Sola Voce Choir of Voices of the Valley, Voices of the Valley Children’s Chorus – Michelle Folta
- The Cordova High Concert Singers, Cordova High School – Adrian L. Maclin
- The Rose Singers, Coral Reef High School – Shanpatrick Davis
- The Southern Chorale, The University of Southern Mississippi – Greg Fuller
- University of Kentucky Men’s Chorus, University of Kentucky – Jefferson Johnson
- University of Kentucky Women’s Chorus, University of Kentucky – Lori R. Hetzel
- University Singers, Georgia State University – Deanna Joseph
- Western Branch Middle School Concert Choir, Western Branch Middle School – Kyle J. Cook