Youth SATB Honor Choir
About the Choir
The Youth SATB Honor Choir is an auditioned honor choir for singers in grades 7, 8, and 9 who sing soprano, alto, tenor, or bass.
- Important Audition Information
- Youth SATB Honor Choir Audition Material
- Practice Tracks in Google Drive
- Practice Track – Accompaniment – O Love Audition.mp3
- Practice Track – Balanced Voices – O Love Audition.mp3
- Practice Track – Soprano Predominant – O Love Audition.mp3
- Practice Track – Alto Predominant – O Love Audition.mp3
- Practice Track – Tenor Predominant – O Love Audition.mp3
- Practice Track – Bass Predominant – O Love Audition.mp3
- Audition Portal
Financial Assistance Opportunity
A scholarship initiative was introduced at the 2020 regional “Lift Every Voice” conference which made possible the participation of singers from communities and institutions that have been historically under-represented in regional honor choirs. Students who attend a Title I School, receive free/reduced-priced lunch or receive other need-based scholarships are encouraged to apply for this program after audition results are released. The scholarship application will be included in the accepted singers information. A panel of adjudicators will identify two singers from each state to receive honor choir scholarships to help defray the cost of registration, travel, and lodging expenses.